Recent blog posts
- Solr search, Drupal and CentOS
- Drupal 6 upgrade with extra RDFa goodness
- Varnish'ing over Drupal
- NABUUR.com Drupal goes live
- Migration to drupal
- i18n and user generated content
- What colour did you mean?
- Transmission metadata standard
- Sharing drupal tables between sites - after the sites are already there!
- What do I do?
- @rolfkleef + you usually don't use the same cookie for the analytics/tracking/advertising which is what the directive is clearly about. — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- @rolfkleef ..hebben uw toestemming niet nodig voor cookies die noodzakelijk zijn om een dienst.. te laten functioneren http://t.co/t6A17ecG — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- @rolfkleef odd article they say the cookies needed for functioning of site. But EU law excludes cookies needed for site functioning. — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- @bertboerland I think living somewhere is a more basic right than even voting (let alone owning a gun) though. — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- @bertboerland Maybe not the best eg. Countries where you register to vote you don't have to register to _live_somewhere_ as you do in NL. — 31 weeks 5 days ago